Are you planning a fundraiser to help cancer patients and cancer research? If yes, Falter Fund Raising is here to help you successfully organize your fundraiser for cancer patients and cancer research.
Cancer affects the lives of many people. You will need a group of committed individuals to help you make your fundraiser a profitable one. Creative marketing techniques will be a necessity for your fundraiser event to be a success.
You will need to create a budget, brochures, flyers and posters with your fundraiser committee.
The following are steps you should take to organize your fundraiser and keep your fundraiser organized:
1. Have your committee be composed of hardworking people who are willing to help and know people who will be highly supportive of your fundraiser. The best customers are the ones closest to you – family, friends and acquaintances you frequently encounter. Most people are willing to support causes and organizations fundraising for cancer because there is a good chance they know someone or know someone who knows someone that has cancer.
2. Never go out your way to reinvent the wheel. When you organize your event based on successful nonprofits or other groups, your fundraiser will be far more successful.
3. Plan ahead. Planning ahead means organizing your fundraiser event months in advance. Have your budget for expenses, supplies, and marketing costs all in order from the start. Make sure you have a way to display your candy wrappers what the proceeds will be supporting.
4. Find Sponsors. Sponsors will not only bring you customers but they can make your event exciting by organizing raffle prizes and auctioning items for your candy fundraiser. Raffles and auctions encourage attendees of your fundraiser event to spend more money. Give your sponsors as much exposure as possible at your candy fundraiser event. The more exposure you provide for your sponsors, the more likely they will support your future fundraiser events.
5. Last But not least, Market your candy fundraiser creatively about a month or two in advance. Flyers, brochures and posters are great marketing tools to help you advertise your fundraiser. You can also do email blasts and press releases.
When you pick the right fundraiser it can be both fun and profitable. Falter Fund Raising has the resources you need at a price you can afford.
Check out our fundraising packages here.
Located in Baltimore, Maryland, Falter Fundraising is dedicated to helping schools, churches and other non-profit fund-raising groups.
Tags: advertise your fundraiser, candy fundraiser event, Creative marketing techniques, email blasts, Facebook, Falter Fund Raising, fundraiser committee, fundraising for cancer, fundraising packages, How To Plan A Candy Fundraiser For Cancer Patients And Research, planning a fundraiser